Join the GFM KIDS' Club this summer!
Market Manager Booth
to sign up this Saturday
KIDS' CLUB MEMBERS:
Click Here for Special Info
Become a Healthy Kid at the Greenport Farmers Market
GFM Kids Club is for ages 5 through 12.
The GFM Kids Club's mission is to inspire children of the North Fork to take part in their local food system, enjoy eating nutritious foods, and empower them to make healthy choices. We hope to provide an opportunity for kids to engage with local farmers and get to know where their food comes from in order to improve health outcomes and inspire a new generation of informed and healthy eaters.
What it means to be a GFM Kid:
* GFM Kids get a special badge to wear at the market when they sign up so the vendors and shoppers will know how special they are.
* Each week they get $2.00 in Market Coins to spend on thefruits or veggies of their choice!
Sorry, No cupcakes or baked goods with coins.
* Prizes for Milestone visits: 5, 10, and 15 times.
* Invitations to participate in Special Club Activities: cooking, gardening, contests, and more
* Kids Club is an interactive program for kids ages 5 to 12.
While younger children may participate in some cooking and sports activities, they must be at least 5-years-old in 2013 to participate in the weekly club.
* Chance to join the GFM Kids Council!
The Kids' Club is free! We do always welcome donations and sponsors to help cover costs of running the Kids' Club. Interested in helping? Contact Us or donate at the manager’s booth.