The new Kids Club starts this summer!
Market Manager Booth
to sign up this Saturday
KIDS' CLUB MEMBERS:
Click Here for Special Info
Become a Healthy Kid at the Greenport Farmers Market
GFM Kids Club is for ages 5 through 12.
The GFM Kids Club mission is to inspire children of the North Fork to take part in their local food system, enjoy eating nutritious foods, and empower them to make healthy choices. We hope to provide an opportunity for kids to engage with local farmers and get to know where their food comes from in order to improve health outcomes and inspire a new generation of informed and healthy eaters.
What it means to be a GFM Kid:
* GFM Kids get a special badge to wear at the market when they sign up so the vendors and shoppers
will know how special they are.
* Each week a GFM Kid attends the market they get $2.00 in Market Coins to spend on the fruits or veggies of their choice!
* Prizes for Milestone visits: 3 times, 5 times, and 10 times. We will stamp the Market Passport each time the club members check-in to get their coins.
* Invitations to participate in Special Club Activities: cooking, gardening, contests, and more!
* Chance to become a GFM Kid of the Year!
The Kids' Club is free! We do always welcome donations and sponsors to help cover costs of running the Kids' Club. Interested in helping? Contact Us or donate at the manager’s booth.